The terms and conditions contained in this document shall apply to the tour booking concluded between the Visit Mongolia LLC or the “Company”) and the undersigned (the “Client”), as more fully described in the tour dossier provided to the Client on confirmation of the booking.
If any dispute arises in relation to the agreement between you, as Client, and the Company, the laws of Mongolia will apply. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mongolia, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
• Any amendments to, or cancellation of, a booking shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
• Please note that for single clients, the Single Supplement is compulsory on all accommodated tours.
• While Visit Mongolia has utilized and endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the tour price, such price is subject to change as a result of factors beyond the Company’s reasonable control. In such an event the Company shall utilize its best efforts to notify clients of any such change as soon as possible.
• The tour price and Activity Package include only those services/items included as per the itinerary and the tour dossier. The Client shall be responsible and pay for any additional items as required by the Company from time to time. Such payment is made either directly to a third party service provider or to the Company for settlement with a third party service provider.
• If you decide to book your tour program, we require you to pay 20 percent of the total cost. On receipt of your deposit, we will send you confirmation of your booking along with details for the payment of the balance. The booking will not be accepted until the deposit is received.
• In the event a Client makes a booking within 45 days of the date of departure of the tour, he or she shall be required to pay the full tour price upfront in order to secure such booking.
A booking is considered confirmed when the Company sends written confirmation to the agent confirming the booking. Invoices are issued on booking confirmation. A 20% payment is required to confirm your booking. Full payment is due 45 days prior to the departure date.
If a booking is made within 60 days of the tour departure date, a 50% payment is required on booking. If the booking is made within 30 days of the tour departure date, 100% payment is required on booking. Non-payment of the stipulated percentage at the time of confirmation, within 60 days of tour departure date, will result in the cancellation policy being applied.
Once a Tour Operating Agent confirms a booking they are fully responsible for the entire payment to Visit Mongolia LLC. Monthly statements can be arranged for larger Tour Operating Agents.
The Tour Operating Agent should be aware that if a Client wishes to transfer from one tour to another, outside the 60-days prior to departure period, no fee applies.
Changing the date of a tour, within 60 days of departure, is subject to a fee of 15% of the tour price.
In the event that the client joins the tour after the departure date, or leaves before the completion thereof for any reason whatsoever, the Client shall not entitled to any refunds or debates whatsoever from the Company.
Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing (by e-mail). Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the e-mail cancellation is received and based on the following dates prior to departure:
• Up to 46 days prior to departure: $100 p.p.
• 45 to 31 days prior to departure: 20% of total cost
• 30 to 20 days prior to departure: 30% of total cost
• 19 to 10 days prior to departure: 50% of total cost
• 9 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total cost
Special Events & Products
Deposit, Final Payment, and Cancellation penalties may differ for special events, select hotels and tour packages. You will be advised at the time of booking per your invoice.
Cancellation of Private Groups: Please refer to the cancellation conditions on the individual quotation contract.
Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made in writing and is not effective until such written cancellation is received and acknowledged by Visit Mongolia LLC.
The Company reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to cancel the tour on notice to the client. In such event, the Company shall refund the tour price to the client. The refund of the tour price shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client, and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the Company by reason of a cancellation of the tour.
In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Tour Company, Please inform the Company Tour Guide /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Tour Guide / Representative’s best endeavors to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Company as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. The Company will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
• It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the country to be visited during the tour.
• The Company shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the Client does not correctly attend to the client’s documentation and related matters as contemplated herein.
• Travel insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed departure date.
• The Client acknowledges that the travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation, and that the Company shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or loss as a result of the client failing to have the necessary coverage.
• The client understands that participation in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health. It is the client’s obligation to ensure that he or she is medically fit to embark on the tour.
• Passengers over the age of 60 take responsibility that they are fit enough to travel.
Passengers are responsible to ensure that Visit Mongolia has the correctly spelled name, address, phone number, email and fax data for all passengers. Names printed on the invoice must exactly match the first and last name written in their passport. Visit Mongolia will not be responsible for passengers who do not receive documents due to inaccurate information.
Adventure travel carries a higher than normal risk and a signed release will be required from all participants before tour departure. This is signed on the first day of departure on each separate touring module if part of a larger package.
• The Client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of the country during the tour.
• In addition, the Client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behavior during the tour shall not be tolerated. The Company, and its employees, representatives, agents and/or contractors being so authorized, reserves the right to exclude the Client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
• The Company shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the client resulting from exclusion as aforesaid, and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company (“Force Majeure”) may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences which may arise as a result of these.
• The Client accepts that the tour is of an adventurous nature and involves an element of personal risk.
• The Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the Client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss of or damage to the client’s or any other person’s property) which the Client or any such other person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the Client’s participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour. The Client irrevocably and forever releases and discharges the Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all such liability.
• The Client furthermore indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, actions, proceedings, claims, demands, legal and other costs and expenses (including legal costs of an attorney) of any nature howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the Client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss of or damage to the Client’s or any other person’s property) which the Client or any such other person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the Client’s participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour.