Chinggis Khan hotel opened in 1995, renovated in 2003. First good quality hotel, that is built in UB after fall of communism. Recently gained four star classification. There are 184 air-conditioned rooms with total of 310 beds. The hotel possesses Asian and European restaurants, cozy night club, Korean air ticketing office, business center, fitness club, cashmere shop, coffee shop, post branch office, shopping arkade and conference hall.
Chinggis Hotel offers some luxury rooms for political, government officials and i nternational business groups, for instance, President of Korea, American business counsel officials used to stay in this hotel. Each room is equipped with an IDD telephone and TV with satellite connection, which is able to get international TV channels such as CNN, BBC and so on... At the hotel reception the currency can be changed and also American express, Visa, Master card and JCB credit cards are accepted.
Tokyo street-10, Ulaanbaatar-49, Royal Castle, Selbe river, Sansar micro district, back Sky shopping center,
Pick a Room and Rate
Rates in USD
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Standard twin room||95.00||130.00|
|Standard single room||95.00||120.00|
|Children /4-16 age/||30.00||-|
- The above room rate includes breakfast and 10% VAT
- Rates are quoted in USD and valid till April 2010
- Excellent Mongolian, Indian, European and Chinese meals in restaurants and buffet breakfast service.
- Resto Pub
- Conference Hall and Meeting rooms with equipment
- Shopping Center and Mall
- Korean Air and Air Market ticketing offices
- Wireless Internet access
- Free internet corner and business service
- Luggage service and safety boxes
- Currency exchange
- DHL, international post office
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sauna and massage services
- Fitness center
Check in time 12.00pm and check out time is 11.00am.
Chinggis Khan hotel is located in Tokyo Street and in distance of 25 km from the international airport.
Chinggis Khaan Hotel - Ideally located on the east side of city center, a few minutes from the Academic Theatre of Classical Art, Art Gallery, shopping and museums.