Flights to Mongolia are well connected daily via Korea, China, Russia, Germany (via Moscow) and Japan with air carriers including MIAT (Mongolian Airlines), AEROFLOT (Russian Airlines), KOREAN AIR and AIR CHINA. This country’s main international airport “Chinghis Khaan” is located just 18 km to the southwest of Ulaanbaatar, capital city of Mongolia. The airport was reconstructed in 1990 and includes modern immigration and customs formalities and baggage facilities.
The following are several routes by air to Mongolia from various destinations:
- From EUROPE to MOSCOW (Russia) then to Ulaanbaatar with Aeroflot (SU) or MIAT Mongolian Airline (OM)
- From EUROPE, USA, EAST ASIA, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND to BEIJING (China) with the major carriers and then to Ulaanbaatar with MIAT (OM) or Air China (CA)
- From BERLIN and FRANKFURT (twice in a week) to ULAANBAATAR by MIAT (OM) via Moscow
- From EUROPE, USA, EAST ASIA, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND to OSAKA (Japan) with major carriers and then to Ulaanbaatar with MIAT Mongolian Airlines (OM)
- From USA, EAST ASIA, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND to SEOUL by major carriers and then to Ulaanbaatar with MIAT Mongolian Airlines (OM) or Korean Air (KAL)
Visit Mongolia offers online air ticketing, providing distinctive and comparative information between all the airlines according to your budget, date and time. Please feel free to contact us by just filling out the booking form and we will provide all information within 24-48 hours.
INTERNATIONAL ROUTE MAP
The following international airline schedule will help you plan your journey to Mongolia. Select destination and discover the related flight schedules.