Our experienced travel consultants will discuss your inquiries and forward comprehensive quotations as directed by e-mail, fax or phone. Your reservation is not confirmed until we receive the required deposit. After receipt of final payment for your itinerary you will be sent travel documents which describe the service that have been arranged for you. All travel documents are non-transferable. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder as some carriers will deny carriage if the name varies and the booking may be cancelled. It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct information as required.
We offer various options for travel to either individuals or small groups and provide for day trips as well as extended tours. You can select any travel experience from the diverse range of itineraries available from our website or, for those travelers seeking a combination of experiences across Mongolia, we can work with you to tailor-make your itinerary. Your trip will be designed to suit your special interests, needs and budget. To begin creating your itinerary we prefer to chat face to face or by the phone. If email suits you better, we are happy to work with you that way.
Every part of your itinerary is pre-booked and pre-paid. This includes airline tickets, train tickets, accommodations, tours, transfers, entry fees, car hire service, and performances.
A deposit of 20% is due at the time of making the booking.
Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
You must take out comprehensive insurance coverage before travel for cancellation, medical expenses, personal baggage and money. This should be arranged at the time of payment of the deposit to cover you for cancellation at that time.
Your final documentation will include a bound booklet containing a detailed itinerary.
To make your trip as valuable as possible, pre-departure information will be provided.
There will be someone waiting to welcome you when you arrive in Mongolia. When you meet this person you will receive additional travel documentation including a brief itinerary, vouchers and brochures.
- You will be transferred between airports/train station and hotels.
- You will be picked up at your hotel for any day trip included in your itinerary.
- We are happy to make restaurant suggestions and reservations if you so desire.
- We provide you with plenty of ideas for places to visit on any day of leisure.
- Tours are on small group basis (2-12 passengers usually) conducted by handpicked guides.
- Professional and enthusiastic staff who will greet you in a friendly way and identify themselves by first name;
- Staff with the knowledge, authority and responsibility to deal with your enquiries;
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy;
- A solution-oriented focus when dealing with your questions and a commitment to working with you;
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response in line with our standards;
- Clear and accurate information and an easy-to-use service.
- ask us first if you have any questions;
- telling us as soon as possible of any problems;
- providing feedback to enable us to improve our service;
- providing accurate information in your dealings with us;
- working with us to solve any problems you may have;
- respecting the environment and the enjoyment of other visitors.